Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 PERSONAL AWARDS

2011 Personal Awards


1) DRINKING BUDDY OF THE YEAR
Roger

2) NEWCOMER AWARD - COOLEST NEWEST FRIEND?
Bootsie
3) HIGH POINT OF THE YEAR?
Trip To New Orleans


4) LOW POINT OF THE YEAR?
Missing my dogs while on the trip


5) BEST HOLIDAY?
I don't do holidays much. Not negative just not interested.
6) YOUR SONG FOR 2011?
Rollin In The Deep


7) MOVIE FOR 2011?
Rock&Rolla


10) WHO DID YOU SPEND VALENTINES WITH?   Critters & Rog


11) BEST RELATIONSHIP?
My pets. They give me so much grace and room for error.

12) WHAT WERE YOU FOR HALLOWEEN?
Laying low.... shut the lights off, blocked out the windows, made a drink and watched a movie that was not a horror flick.

13) RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR?
Cocos Palace

14) KISS OF THE YEAR?
Gosh.. there are so many. *cough*

15) BEST DECISION MADE THIS YEAR?
Keeping my mouth shut.

16) WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR 2012?
Finishing my house, working, playing, getting physical, being more aware, saving lives of helpless animals. Learning something new everyday. Doing things I tell myself I’m going to do. Finishing & follow-ups.

17) MOST STUPID IDEA WHEN DRUNK?
Watching the shopping network.

18) TV SHOW OF THE YEAR?
Son’s of Anarchy

19) MOST LOYAL FRIEND?
Roger


20) BIGGEST CHANGE OF THE YEAR?
Getting healthy, changing patterns opening up to change.

21) BIGGEST douchebag AWARD?
People in general that don't do shit... just talk about doing shit.

22) YOUR FIRST KISS OF 2011'?
Roger

23) BIGGEST MISTAKE of 2011?


Trying to save Booties too fast. $655.00 cat bite.


24) Hours spent on line in 2011?
Hashahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaha.  ahhahahahahhahahahLOL


25)BIGGEST COMPLAINT of 2011?


It went by to fast.. just like all the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment